Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CHALET FOR RENT/CHALET A LOUER

I am willing to rent my chalet to a family of a camper at Le Camp Musical.   My chalet is located in Metabetchouan on La Route des Laurentides, Chemin #72.  It is 20 km from Le Camp Musical and 18 km from the village.  My chalet is a true nature-lover's paradise, located on a small lake in the mountains.  There are 9 other cottages on the lake including my aunt and uncle's.

My chalet is fully equipped and you would only need to bring your personal effects and groceries.  It includes:
  • fully equipped kitchen with microwave and small dishwasher
  • master bedroom with queen-sized bed
  • small second bedroom with bunk beds
  • single futon on couch in living room
  • bathroom with hot shower
  • washing machine/dryer
  • walk out to deck with pet enclosure
  • large multi-car driveway
  • an atelier (bunkie) with a queen-sized matress and two small single fold outs
  • a tv for videos and x-box in atelier (stocked with games)
  • enough linens to sleep 8 and lots of extra towels
  • heated by electricity and Franklin wood burning stove

No comments:

Post a Comment